SIYHA Player Code of Conduct
- I will always respect the game of hockey and I will always play to have fun.
- I will play and train to the best of my ability, giving 100% effort, 100% of the time.
- I will respect my coaches at all times and listen carefully to their instructions.
- I will demonstrate a team first attitude in my behavior and my play.
- I will do my best to be a coachable player, absorbing the instruction provided by my coaching staff.
- I will have a positive attitude and never give up on myself, my teammates or my coaches.
- I will maintain a healthy lifestyle which will contribute to my commitment to develop as a hockey player.
- I will abide by all team rules and dress code.
- I will arrive at practices and games on time and prepared.
- I will exemplify good sportsmanship in winning and in losing.
- I will respect officials and accept their calls without challenge.
- I understand that there is no place for fighting in youth hockey. I will refrain from fighting and any other activity that could injure me, another player or coach.
- I will respect all facilities in which I stay and/or play and leave all locker rooms clean and undamaged.
- I will not curse or use foul language in the locker room or on the ice at a game or in practice.
- I will not use drugs, alcohol or tobacco products.
- I will not embarrass or harass a teammate, coach, opponent or another team in person or on social media.
- I will not use cell phones or other mobile devices with recording or photo capabilities in the locker room.
- I understand that being part of South Indy Youth Hockey Association is a privilege, not a right.
Click the delete icon again to confirm. Click escape to cancel.